Managed Print Services
Multifunction printers help eliminate the need for desktop printers, copiers, scanners and fax machines.
• The result: less technology = less cost, lower energy costs and a decreased use of paper.
To help companies boost productivity and lower costs, our industry-leading end-to-end document services include: helping businesses develop online document archives; analyzing how employees can most efficiently share documents and knowledge in the office; operating in-house print shops or mailrooms; and building Web-based processes for personalizing direct mail, invoices, brochures and more.
Through these services, we:
• Simplify document-driven processes, like forms processing and records management.
• Manage in-house print operations and special events by handling technology procurement and print/copy centers.
• Make information easier to manage and find through digital imaging, archiving and indexing.
• Generate a better return through personalized, multi-channel marketing communications.
• Improve commercial print operations, sales and profits through document outsourcing
The innovation that we bring to document systems, software and integrated solutions is unparalleled in the industry and is built into our broad portfolio of technology, for businesses of any size, in any industry, anywhere around the world. For the workplace Our broad array of document devices enables us to place the right solution for any workplace and for any office, large or small.
|• Multifunction systems, color and black-and-white, that combine printing, copying, faxing and scanning.
• Color network printers, solid ink and laser.
• Digital copiers and fax systems.
• Software to simplify how information is stored and shared.
• Document scanners and other computer peripherals to increase workplace efficiency.
• Mobile printing for your mobile workforce on the network or outside the corporate firewall. For production print environments With digital production publishing, we created the on-demand printing industry, and our technology has allowed it to evolve. Books can now be printed for one or for thousands, and marketing materials can be customized for each and every prospect. For the graphic arts, marketing and production environments, we offer these printing systems and services: • Digital printers and presses, both color and black-and-white.
• Continuous-feed printers.
• Tools to help develop and grow a profitable digital print business.
• Solutions for short-run book publishing, on-demand documents, transactional applications, cross-media customized campaigns and more. • Workflow software to simplify how print jobs are created and managed.
What we offer:
We provide the most diverse array of business process and IT outsourcing support and the industry’s broadest portfolio of document technology, services and software.
Business process outsourcing
We are the largest worldwide diversified business process outsourcing company with focused offerings in education, transportation, communication, healthcare, government, financial services, manufacturing, consumer goods and retail. Our BPO services include: • Human capital management, including total benefits outsourcing and strategic learning services.
|• Finance and accounting outsourcing in areas like order-to-cash, payroll processing, travel and expense accounting, and treasury and cash management.
• Customer care services for activating accounts, collections, inside sales, and product/lifecycle support.
• Electronic health record and health information exchange management as well as transactional and systems support for healthcare providers and payers.
• Transportation services including public transit fare collection, automated toll collection, demand-based parking solutions, back-office processing, and related infrastructure installation and support.
• Services exclusive for federal, state and local government in areas that range from claims processing and human services support to transportation solutions.
• E-discovery solutions that mitigate and reduce legal risks. Information technology outsourcing We specialize in designing, developing, and delivering effective IT solutions. Our secure data centers, help desks and managed storage facilities around the world provide a reliable IT infrastructure that minimizes the chance of disruption to our clients’ daily operations.
Our business process services touch millions of lives every day by:
• Handling more than 2.5 million contact center interactions daily in 160 customer care centers globally.
• Supporting hospitals using electronic health records for more than 30 million patients. • Managing full IT support for over 37,000 retail stores.
• Offering services that touch 2 out of every 3 insured lives in the United States.
• Supporting more than 1,700 federal, state, county and local governments, making Xerox one of the largest providers of business process solutions to government entities in the United States.
Our ITO services include:
• Data center, help desk, network, server and desktop support
• Managed storage
• Remote infrastructure management
• Utility computing
• Disaster/recovery and security services
• Telecommunication expense management
• Asset management services
• IT strategy and architecture services